- Thick-walled due to a high material content and solid moulded ribs for maximum stability
- Oval manhole chamber; entering the tank is possible even though it houses technical equipment
- Insulation from frost thanks to the double-insulated, stainless steel cover with child-proof lock on all tanks, included in the price
- Four solid handles and lifting eyes for easy (manual) transport
- Food-safe, pure-grade polyethylene (PE) with KTW test certificate
- Massive feet for extra stability during installation and storage with flat surfaces for adding on more tanks
- Four built-in, through-joint seals for maximum flexibility when connecting up
- Tank with groundwater module can be used even at maximum ground water level and strata water
With some cheap tanks there remain doubts as to whether the containers will still be watertight years later. But with Speidel you are on the safe side. Not for nothing is Speidel the yardstick for quality in the plastic container business. Our tanks are produced by what is known as rotational moulding. While it is true that it is a bit more involved than the injection moulding process used by other manufacturers, it offers the tank brilliant stability and load characteristics, because it is produced in one piece without internal stresses. As a result we can guarantee this stability for 25 years.
With Speidel products you get what is you pay for. For us, "Made in Germany" is not just an empty phrase, but a lived principle. This is also reflected in our purchasing strategy and company policy. That is why there are no problems with suppliers for our products even in difficult times, because they are mainly from Germany. We attach great importance to quality and that is exactly why we do not manufacture abroad at cheap prices.
In short: genuinely Made in Germany.
We manufacture our products exclusively in our main factory in Ofterdingen, Swabia/Germany. This not only secures jobs, but also quality. An essential guarantor of this quality are our well-trained employees.
In two plants all work steps are carried out so that our customers receive the best containers: Plant 1 is responsible for the production of PE and VA as well as development, administration, customer service and logistics. Plant 2 houses the large container production.