Size does matter
Rainwater harvesting systems have gained importance especially for public buildings, and for industrial and commercial activities. So rainwater can be used among other things for cooling machinery, for the adiabatic cooling of buildings and industrial cleaning.
This offers the following advantages:
- Relief in the calculation of impermeable area (split wastewater fee)
- Savings on valuable drinking water and drinking water costs
- Using soft water reduces the use of detergents and leaves no lime spots on workpieces or vehicles
- Possibility of providing large quantities of water in a short time
- Here we show some examples where this has been done. We will be pleased to plan and deliver your large-scale installation. Please ask us!
4 X 10,000 litre underground storage tank
4 x 10,000 litres Rotomoulded cisterns for supplying a farm estate with rainwater for irrigation and cleaning of equipment.
5 X 1,500 litre basement tanks
5 x 1,500 litres Basement tank installed in an industrial plant for cooling equipment.
6 X 8,000 litre multi purpose tanks
6 x 8,000 litres Multipurpose containers installed in basement of a production facility for industrial cleaning of components.
8 X 10,000 litre storage tanks
8 x 10,000 litres standing storage tanks installed in a warehouse for the cleaning of components.